Plan. Protect. Prosper.
College expenses could be the second largest purchase in your or your children’s lifetime. Do you have a strategy?
College funding goes to those who know the most about the process. You may think you know how it works, but college funding variables/inputs are constantly changing which could cost thousands of dollars.
Spectrum Advisory Services has partnered with Legacy Financial Group to sponsor national college-search expert, Cozy Wittman, of College Inside Track. Cozy will be covering must-know details on how to navigate the complicated college funding process. The workshop is free, but College Inside Track provides college funding help for a fee on a one-on-one basis. These areas covered during the workshop include but are not limited to the below topics:
• Common mistakes in college selection.
• Questions you should be asking of every college BEFORE you apply—questions that others don’t ask until it’s too late.
• Understand what financial factors contribute to your FAFSA and determine your family’s “need.”
• Expel myths that lead families to believe they won’t qualify for college aid.
• Learn where the bulk of scholarship and grant money originates from.
• Strategies on how to maximize your financial award.
Don’t wait until the special child in your life is a senior in high school to implement your strategies. This complimentary seminar is a must for people who are associated college-bound students—parents, grandparents, family members, friends. Please feel free to share with family, friends, co-workers, school clubs, scouts, members of your place of worship, or anyone with a student in high school. To attend please RSVP with desired meeting date and number of attendees to Tyler@sfsplanners.com.
Locations & Dates
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 6:00-7:00 PM Timberline Middle School, Commons 2605 SE LA Grant Pkwy Waukee
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 7:30-8:30 AM FFA Enrichment Center 1055 SW Prairie Trail Pkwy Ankeny
Tyler Conley has worked in the finance industry since 2009 and joined Spectrum in 2017. He became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner in the fall of 2016.